We just had a wonderful Sunday Breakfast!
Autumn came with orange juice and friend Russ.
Amy came with Pilsbury cinnamon rolls.
Jessica and Stephen came with 12 eggs.
Brady and BJ brought a plethora of fruity fabulousness.
Tom came with coffee grounds to share!
Ian and Cheryl brought a chair.
Brandon and Jon arrived with Bacon.
And Cari and Ryan cooked for summer-camp-sized eaters!
Later, Beth and Keith came over and we enjoyed leftover spaghetti as the breakfast remnants wore off. Amber dropped by and we sipped hot chocolate and mused about how its deliciousness was what brought Ryan and I together.
We are so blessed by so many wonderful friends. But until our apartment grows another room or two, I don't think we can get many more people in here :) So we may have to split up the Breakfast Club into two teams! How fun.
1 comment:
wish I could have been there! Perhaps one of the breakfast teams will meet after 1:30pm!!!
Post a Comment